PARISH NEWS / EVENTS
FLU VACCINES: TODAY!!!! Sunday Sept. 20, from 9:00am – 1:00pm, in upper Sargus Hall.
Cost is $25.00 if you do not have insurance. If you have insurance, please bring your card. Sponsored by Value Leader Pharmacy in Wintersville. The end of Sept. is the perfect time to get the flu vaccine!
FYI: In case you didn’t know it, our parishes have a Facebook page. To find us, just search for “Wintersville Catholic Parishes” on Facebook or go to www.facebook.com/wintersvilleparishes. We use the page to post pictures and announcements, as well as our weekly bulletin. Please like the page to get all the latest updates from our parishes. You can also visit www.wintersvilleparishes.com.
DO YOU OWN A BUSINESS??
Feel free to drop off a business card with Kathy in the parish office or give it to Fr. Michael or Fr. Nick after mass. We want to know who does what among our many talented parishioners in case we need to call upon your services in the future.
The 4th Steubenville Diocesan Rosary Congress will take place Oct. 3 – 9, 2020, at Triumph of the Cross / Holy Rosary Church. If you can help, please contact
Barbara O’Nan at [email protected] or call / text her at 706-414-2982. Please consider signing up for an hour of adoration throughout the week at your convenience.
Is now available on the website:
- Classes begin Wednesday Sept. 30 and will be held in the Holy Rosary Church basement and in the Marian Room from 5:45 – 7:30pm.
- If you are a returning student, please use the Returning Student Registration Form and the Child Protection From.
- If you are a new student, please use the 2019 – 2020 PSR Registration Form and the Child Protection Form.
- These can be printed out, filled out and returned to Barbara VanBeveren (PSR Director) via email or drop off at the Triumph of the Cross parish office
- Please register BEFORE 30 as that is when classes begin. This will aid us in having all the materials available for each student when classes begin and prevent disruption and confusion on the first evening of class.
- There is no family fee but a $30.00 per child fee is required for books and materials. Make checks payable to CCF (Catholic Faith Formation) and be sent to PO Box 908, Steubenville OH 43952
- We will have in-person classes for all students in the program who attend school and also offer on-line classes for those students who are not attending regular school classes.
- We are sorry but we will not offer the Catechesis of the Good Shepherd program this semester.
- Barbara Van Beveren is the Director of Religious Education. Her office hours are Wednesday mornings at Holy Rosary rectory from 9:00am – 12:00noon, 740-264-6177, or via her email at [email protected].